Sunday, January 31, 2010

One of Those Weeks

So, have you ever had one of those weeks where the only thing you know to say about it is, "I'm sure glad it's over!"? This past week has been one of those for me. The kind where by Tuesday it feels like there's been enough "week" in the past 36hrs. to be Friday AT LEAST! I honestly remember thinking that this Tuesday...thinking, "What day is it? ONLY Tuesday?!". I've just been off kilter; more days than one oversleeping, feeling a step or two behind all day. The kind of days where I've gotten out of the house realizing I had the wrong shoes on or put mascara only on one eye, had the wrong lid on my coffee cup (because who can make it through a week like this WITHOUT coffee?!) so it ended up all over the front of my shirt. And of course because I'm running just a few minutes behind, there's no time to run back in and change. Oh, and even if I did, what would I wear since the laundry is piled high?! I honestly think I'll chuckle about it later but it's still a little too fresh to be funny just yet. :)

With all that said, I'm so looking forward to church this morning and looking forward to a fresh start on the next 7 days (Lord willing!). I'm lifting my coffee mug up (hopefully not spilling it today) and saying, "Here's to a NEW week!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment