Wednesday, December 29, 2010

'Tis the Season

Hi friends, it's been a while! No energy to explain where I've been and no promises about where I'll go :). But for today some pictures of favorite things/moments this Christmas.

First of all, bought this:


(Haven't yet decided exactly what to use it for. It's filled w/brown paper pages. and I just love it!)

Here:



Then saw this:



And this:



With him:


Saw lots of these:

(Christmas Lights captured by the resident photographer...age 5.)

With him:



And her:



Found this fun ivy topiary on my doorstep from a sweet, new friend:



Made one of these:



With this crew:



Went to church on Christmas Eve with my parents:



Home for dinner and Christmas PJ's:





Looking at pictures w/my mom:



And the grand finale of Christmas Morning!! :)





The Maestro


The Accessory Girl




SOOO excited about her box of shoes from brother:



And SOOO excited to be able to surprise Daddy with a TV:


(In case you can't tell, that's a flying leap, fueled by excitement, into Dad's arms)

3 comments:

  1. Love it and can't wait to hear more details!

    Love the tree in the family room.

    OK, I need to visit. It has been far too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had an amazing Christmas... love all the photos... ~ kim

    ReplyDelete