
It's a magnetic board that I'd hang in my laundry room which is also where we walk in from the garage, pass through to get to the office AND to the restroom that most guests use when visiting our home. I will put invitations, prized school work, etc. on it.
This, I will hang in the office for those magazines and prayer letters and other things that I can't always stop right then and read when sorting the mail. Do y'all think the fact that it has no sides would be annoying? I LOVE the wrought iron but wonder about the missing sides. Anyway, even if not THIS one, something along the same lines is a must.

Maybe I'll post pics of the completed projects as an EXTRA incentive to get them done and get these things ordered! By the way, they are both from Ballard Designs...one of my absolute favorites for home decor and organizing.
I love both.
ReplyDeleteThe rack reminds me of SLAH but cheaper I bet.